Friday, April 6, 2012

Starting the festivities..


Easter is just around the corner. We are trying to spread out the fun times over the next few days. We started with a little egg dying. This year we went for oven baked eggs and kool-eggs. "Oh Yeah!!" My babes are getting to such a fun age. Every single day i feel fortunate to be their mother. So blessed to try my best at mothering them and then to try again the next day. I have heard this stage referred to as the "honeymoon" stage. I am going to soak up every second of this "honeymoon" stage. More fun times tomorrow.. and the next day.. and the next..

3 comments:

Becca said...

Love those eggs! I'm so intrigued by the baked eggs.. so going to have to try that next year. You're such an amazing mama. Amazing.

Deanna said...

Wish I was there...
xoxoxo

Alyssa said...

What a fun day!!! Love all their cute little expressions. We baked ours too and I will never go back to boiling.