Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Birthday!


Life gets busy. And I'll be real honest... sometimes I just can't keep up!! Ok.. a lot of times I just can't keep up. This post may not win me mom of the year, but I have a confession to make. My kids don't always get a cake on their birthday. Often times.. NO CAKE!! What?! I know . .. right? They always.. ALWAYS.. have birthday breakfast. It is a tradition that has just kind of evolved and I love it. They love it! The Birthday boy (s)/girl get to choose whatever they want for breakfast and a stick a few candles in whatever it is. In this case.. my twinners wanted cinnamon rolls. I threw in some fruit to try to make it healthy. I hope you don't get the wrong idea.. they usually get a cake.. it just may not always be right on their birthday day.. but they will always blow out a candle or two.. Happy Birthday to my baby boys!!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Love these crazy boys! Can't believe they are 8!!!