Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

 I love Christmas Eve. Whenever I think about Christmas Eve. First I am grateful for the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. And Second, for my Grandma Barrett. I think I type about how amazing she is/was in just about every "Holiday" type post. She was amazing at "Gathering" her people and creating an atmosphere that was so welcoming and full of love. I want to be like her in so many ways. Grateful for her and her example. Any way.. our party is a mini version of a Grandma Barrett Christmas eve party. .
Love these five!! Every single one of them.

 Our number one ... number one.. best best boy!
 Alexander.

 Barrett Boy.
 Jacq and Mom.
 Lo*bugga.
 The pickle.. {Our German tradition.}
Winner.

Looking back at these pictures..there may have been some helping going on-  {FIRED!}
 Second Place.. She is pretty stinkin' cute when she cries.
 Grandma! Oh yeah!! Love this lady so much!
 Group shot #1
 Group shoot #2
 Jammie Time.
More group pics.
 We forgot little dude.
 Everyone.
 I have no idea where the Santa pics went, or the manger scene pics, but Santa was awesome. And Grandma was "THE BEST" star there ever was in the reenactment of the birth of Christ. Every single time the star was mention, grandpa said, "Come follow me!" Awesome! The food was delicious. Party was awesome! Again! Party over until next year.

No comments: