Saturday, July 2, 2011

Balloon festival.

Love the 4th of July in Utah.. {or the 2nd} The balloon festival is such a fun family tradition. I am just in awe of the beauty of Utah. I really do love these mountains.

This balloon was one of my favorites. It's just so festive! This girl is proud to be an American!

Most of the crew.

Mom and sister.

My cute Maxie boy. I just can't tell you how much I love this kid. He is such a good boy. Pretty dang cute too!

{Melt my heart} Tim is such an amazing Dad! All our children just adore him. And so do I! Love those twinners to. Shh.. don't tell anyone but Alexander has his pants on backwards and his shirt inside out. Must have been a rough morning. :)

Beautiful Jacqualynn. This cute girl, with her new cute girl hair cut, told me the other day.. "Mom, I think I am too cute to be called Jacq. I should really be called Jacqualynn." On a side note.. She is NOT a Jackie. No way! No how!
Lo*bug. You can't tell by this picture, but this girl was in "Balloon" heaven... "Ba. ba.. ba.." pointing every directions. I tell you colorful balloon heaven.

We just kept on playing.. Doughnut time



until next year.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Love this tradition!! Your photos are breathtaking. Nice work.