Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Day Tim!

I don't know where my head or my camera has been. I have been absolutely horrible about talking pictures. My Tim turned 34. . yeah Tim.. we are getting OLD. HA! We had yummy lasagna. I don't even like lasagna but this recipe is pretty amazing. Love this lasagna. And last minute I whipped up some serious peanut butter pie. WOW.. when they say peanut butter they mean peanut butter. Anyway.. no pics of my handsome Tim.. but here are some pics of my amazing cooking skills ..
I know .. best wife ever.. You can nominate me for *wife of the year*. . ha ha.. Sorry about the no picture thing babe! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Tim!! And congrats to wifey of the year! Love that you shared the recipes. Can't go wrong with pioneer woman.. seriously!