Sunday, February 21, 2010

*For my birthday*

These boys have been talking about turning *6* since the day they turned 5!
They love a party. Especially when it is all about them. First things first.
ICE CREAM!
With some of their favorite people. Grandma and Grandpa Watson.
Aunt Lyss.You know who this crazy guy is. Birthday boy #1.Birthday boy #2.Crazy Sissy. This Sissy. . well. . she doesn't love the camera so much. I know what she is thinking, "I'd rather be sleeping!"
*Second* Pirate Island . . .ARRRR. . .
Maxie ARRRR. . .
Lots of games . . . Lots of tickets . . . Lots of prizes. . .Even party hats. . .
= awesome birthday party.

4 comments:

Deanna said...

So sad I missed the party! Can we go to pirate island when I come back to Utah? Love you
xoxoxo
Auntie Nana

Miles said...

Just catching up on blogs. You guys have been busy. I can't believe the twins are 6!!!! Also, love the valentine color crayon hearts. You guys are always up to fun stuff.

Anonymous said...

love to suck their c==ks

Anonymous said...

suck em and f--k em, f-c-ed my cousin in the as when he was 6 I was 13