Thursday, April 30, 2009

Crazy Jacq. . .

Here is our little princess. We love her. Almost everything about her. She keeps us on our toes. She has a mind of her very own. I really don't type that lightly. :) She is one stubborn lady. Look at her outfit for instance. I went summer shopping for her and these two pieces she loved the very most. . . absolute favorites. So of course they go together. When they are clean they are on her together.

Yesterday I walked outside and I thought for sure that she had been run over by a car. Not only was she screaming, but it was like beyond super tragic. I asked her, "Jacq, are you OK? What happened?" I seriously thought she was going to die. I started interrogating her brother when she screamed in her overly dramatic cry, "Barrett hurt my feelings!!" HELLO!!! Of course it was the feelings?? What was I thinking??? I was like, "OK let's get over that." The screams and cries intensified x10. Is this girl for real?? Next thing I knew she practically collapsed on the driveway. Screaming all about feelings. Feelings this and feelings that. WOW!!
This AM, she stormed out her room and said without stopping, "MOM, where is my boss shirt? I need to wear my boss shirt because when I wear my boss shirt I am the boss of everyone and today I need to be the boss. When I wear my other shirts, mom you can be the boss, but when I wear the boss shirt, I AM THE BOSS!!" There was no interrupting Missy or changing her mind. Today she thought she was the BOSS!

My baby girl is full of drama after drama after drama. We have our little melt downs and moments on a regular basis. . . .like daily. Is this what it is like to raise a girl or is it just my little princess? One thing I know. . .when jacq is around there is never a dull moment. The brothers call her crazy Jacq. :) ha ha.

7 comments:

Deanna said...

L-O-V-E her!
xoxoxo

easleyfamily said...

Cute girl!

MaDeb or Deb said...

Love that little drama queen to pieces!!! She's one spunky little lady and enjoys life more than life itself! There's never a dull moment and on the secret side........she's a lot like her mommy was when she was 3!

Stephanie said...

Cute...it's cuter when it's someone else's kid, too...although Saydria is more work for me than my other 3 boys put together. Her emotions definitely run high and I'm still learning how to do this. :)

Jer and Jacquie O said...

Hi Shauna! This is Jacquie. Your little girl is ADORABLE. I too am raising my first little girl after 4 boys and I need some heads up what it will be like! :)
What a cutie! We love personality and it looks like she got her fair share...and then some! Enjoy every second! Love, Jacquie

FA Papa said...

So, "Bomb"... I mean Shauna. Yes, this is what it is like to raise a girl. Feelings, nothing more than feelings, emotions and hormones... that's what raising girls is all about. The Princess Crazy Jacq may be on the upper end of the drama spectrum... but this little "fruit" didn't fall far from the tree.

FA Papa said...

Oh and just for your consideration, I don't think I would buy "Crazy Jacq" any more power shirts... sounds like she might be getting the wrong idea.