Friday, December 26, 2008

I heart Midway!

We had such a great time in Midway. The kids call this place "our vacation house!" I just love that place. . . and. . .of course these two people.


Alyssa snatched my camera. She thought Tim and I needed some sledding fun. And we did! So I showed them all what was up on the sled. . . LOL. . .
Having way too much fun. These kids seriously have NO FEAR!! Going . . Going. . GONE!!! BRRR. . . .. Crazy Aunt Lyss. . .Everyone has fun until. . . Someone eats snow. . Oh . . believe me they were both right back on that sled!Until little Miss decided NO sled for me. NOPE!! The tummy works in her world! Ma Deb is conspiring with Barrett to bomb Papa Rick with Snowballs. And don't you worry. It worked. Look at those to chuckle heads! "You better watch it mom or you're next!" I know that smirk! Aunt Jen and her totally awesome snow shoes to the rescue. We just love her. She is always prepared to rescue a kid or two!And get Alexander out of a funk!
Don't worry Him love the snow.


Merry Merry! Good thing for these kids we are just scraping the surface of our snow season. Plenty more sledding moments for everyone.

4 comments:

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

I love your fun sledding day. We are absolutely sick of the snow here. We just want it to go away now!!!

MaDeb or Deb said...

That was a great day on the sledding hill. I'm so amazed at how brave the little munchkins are! NO fear in the swimming pool or on the sledding hill! It was a great time up in Midway and we're so glad everyone could join in for a few days!! Love YA!!!

Brooke said...

Oh I love these pictures they are great! It looks like you guys had a blast! Thanks for the post it always makes me smile.....

Jaimee said...

Cute post! I loved it -- it was just like reading a book w/awesome pictures... Looks like a ton of fun!