Saturday, October 4, 2008

Who's his mother?

Yes . . .it's true . . .someone needs new pants! One (Maybe two) big fat Dilemmas (s) for me. . .Dilemma 1. I don't like shopping with my kiddy kids in tote. We tried that. . . 3 simple stops on Friday. . .and. . .well. . .3 hours later and a whole lotta fun ~ we were finally home. At the craft store we wanted to look at every last skeleton. The scarier the better! At Costco we had to take a break to share a yummy yum treat. And stop three. . .we couldn't possibly go to the bookstore without reading a book or ten. Needless to say our little outing took a long long time.
Dilemma 2; I don't like to shop alone. I don't really have anything else to say about that. I like to have either my Timmers around. . .or. . . yeah. . . my Timmers! And sometimes I don't! WOW! I need HELP when it comes to shopping. Hopefully by next Sunday this boy will have some pants to wear that work for him. If not it never hurt anyone wearing pants that are just a little to short now did it? Hopefully he won't remember his pants being too short but the 3 hour adventures with his mom.

9 comments:

Barrett Bunch said...

Yeah, Shauna is back at it! We have missed your posts! I love all the pictures, no such thing as picture overload!!! Disneyland looks lik esooo much fun! And Happy Happy Birhjtdya Max, the pants, yeah... Love it all!!!

Holly said...

Micah had a huge growth spurt and he was wearing "high waters" too. I'm the same as you...I don't like shopping with the kids, so I've started shopping online! You can see all the clearanced items, deals, and cute new styles from the comfort of your own home...when the kids are asleep:o) I wouldn't want it any other way! Happy shopping!

J Glazier said...

I'm with Holly!! Online shopping is the way to go most of the time. For the $5 you pay for shipping it's worth the gas money and sanity :)

My Many Coloured Days said...

It is totally that time of year. Shorts are so forgiving! Good luck.

MaDeb or Deb said...

Wow! It's a good thing it was Conference today! LOL. Hey, I'm coming to town next week and I'll shop with you. I'll even be good, since I hate to shop more than you, but those pants are a little short.. Love You and I'm excited to see you all!~

Christine said...

Hi Shauna,

How are you guys? I can't believe how big your kids are. We have the same problem with our kids growing out of clothes. We just discovered Jarrison's church shoes are WAY too small. I told him to complain to us louder! Hope you guys are doing great!

Jen Anderson said...

Yah, but they show off those nice-looking black shoes so well! Oh, the things we do that we said we never would before we became parents...!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

great pictures pretty. The skeleton one even made me afraid.

Stephanie said...

This is why I love to shop online.