Monday, September 22, 2008

Day 1

We're on vacation and we are loving it! Thought we would start-a-sharing! (Did I make your good list yet sissy? :))During our 11 hour drive we took our regular road trip pit stop . . .McDonald's! Seriously the only time we ever eat at McDonald's is on a road trip and the kids think that it is a real treaty treat! With little Madame Alexander dolls and Lego Batman's I figured we could turn around and head home. The kids thought our McDonald's stop was the BEST thing ever. Vacation for sure!
What's the first thing every good parent does on vacation? Unload the luggage and stick the kids in front of the toons. YES! Vacation for sure!
Last but not least. . . Swimming . . .swimming every day! Jacqualynn Grace made sure of that. I found an abnormal amount of swim suits in our bags. Thanks Little Missy . . . a swim suit for every day! Nothing says vacation like swimming every day! YEAH!

4 comments:

MaDeb or Deb said...

Thank you for sharing! You made my good list! It looks like you guys are having the time of your life. Love Ya and Miss Ya!

My Many Coloured Days said...

I thought you had died. Vacation sounds much better! Enjoy.

Jen said...

So glad you guys are having fun! Though I am missing my daily calls from sissy :(

Sabine Berlin said...

Looks like fun. I love the zoo in fall!