Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Merry ~ Merry ~ Merry

The Letters to Santa have been written and hand delivered to the big man in red at the mall. The kids were pretty excited to sit on his lap and talk about Christmas. Max said he has been good this year and I have to give the kid credit he really has. He said, "I eat all that healthy food, always take my rests, I help people, and do my jobs." Alexander actually admitted that he has been a bad boy. His exact words, "I been bad boy!" He promises to be better the next couple of weeks and next year especially in exchange for a Bumble Bee. Barrett is way in denial. He is just sure he has been a perfect angel. I think he has short term memory lost. Just today he took his seat belt off every single time we were in the car and had a real hard time staying in bed for his nap. Jacq is the devil and there is no nice way to write it. She is the baby and adorable so she thinks she can get away with anything. Got to love them and their cute letters to Santa. Max asked, "Does Santa write back?" I don't know. . . does he?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course Santa writes back! Love the blog and all their adorable comments. They are growing way too fast and getting so big. Thanks to Jen we're able to check out blogs tonight from Cancun! Miss you guys and love you all a ton!!!

Anonymous said...

I wrote to Santa once. He left me a nice hand-written letter in my stocking. It was the coolest! Christmas with kids are the BEST! (Maybe next Christmas there will be a little Chuhaloff??)

Barrett Bunch said...

Santa does write back!!!
http://www.santalettershome.com/index.htm
I love that they all sat on his lap and Alexander should get an extra lump of coal for admitting he was bad this year!!! (TeHe) They all look adorable as usual!

Becca said...

So cute!! I love the pic with Santa. He's a good one! And the kids are adorable--dressed to perfection. What a cute mom you are.. with letters to Santa and all. I think he might need to right back! They would love it!

Brooke said...

WOW I am so jealous! I wish we were there to take our kids to Santa with you guys! Miss you all!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture. The kids are so funny, and each one of their comments to Santa fits them to a T.