Sunday, September 2, 2007

Dance Party


I'm not kidding when I say it's usually a DANCE PARTY at the Watson House. There is a dance party in Albertsons, in the mini van, in the kitchen. . .heck even in the nude. . . if there is music . . . there is a party. The kids maybe just a little take after their pretty mom. . .and come to think about it. . . their father. . .no rhythm, no super cool moves, just jumping around with a big happy smile on their face. When there is a dance party anything goes. :) Who doesn't love a dance party? We even got Auntie Nana to join in on the fun! Dance on Dancers.

8 comments:

Deanna said...

We all can lean like a cholo.
xoxoxo

libbie said...

Looks like your kids dance a lot like me. I definitley have rythmn . . . . or not! Very cute.

MaDeb or Deb said...

That was so cute! I love how Jacq was dancing in her car seat and the boys are just plain adorable!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

That is too funny! I was LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... da good dancing gene... very, very elusive indeed! Jaq might have a very small chance... but the male children... oh that's so sad.. apparently they take after their grandfather on their mother's side. Poor babies!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I miss the dance parties. Always entertaining, always!

Becca said...

Hilarious!! Oh my gosh! I love the video-- perfect choice of music! So funny!

Amy said...

Looks like our famillies would mesh well together. We are all about dance parties that don't require any dancing skill!