Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bye-Bye Diapers!

It's time! We have officially thrown out all the Alexander and Barrett Diapers and moved onto the dreaded task of potty training. There is definitely no turning back. NO diapers during the day! NO diapers while we are out! NO diapers during Nap! And NO diapers at night! Good-Bye Diapers! So far Alexander's potty record is 5 for 6 and Barrett is 5 for 5. Not bad for a bunch of trouble makers. :) Max had preschool this morning, I farmed Jacq out, and I literally pumped the two full of liquid this morning. We have been hovered around the potty all day. Hopefully they can keep up the good work. Any one have potty training ideas?? I need a back up plan. This mom is done with Big Boy Diapers. :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, this picture's sure gonna em-bare-ass them when they're older =)

Barrett Bunch said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dana and ohana said...

Jason says, "Ready, Aim....FIRE!!!! Congratulations on another milestone. How old are the boys now? I'm trying to decide when to start potty training Ansen.

Shauna said...

The boys are three. I read a book my sister-in-law gave me, "potty train in less than a day". The techniques seemed to be helpful. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

I am laughing so hard at this picture!! Too many days hearing how much they love the convenience of their diapies.....FROM THEM! Good luck sister....see you soon!

Anonymous said...

wow! two sweet, tight little boipussy's I want my cock in them and see just how tight they are, nothing beats a tight little boy bum to deposit your man juice in

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes I would LOVE to get them alone

Anonymous said...

take my nephew camping he is 6, we sleep together and I love his tight little arse while he sleeps, seeing my cum drip from him is hot, blew my load in his mouth lots when he was a baby

Anonymous said...

love analsex with both

Anonymous said...

i agree fuckingthem would be a dream

Anonymous said...

thepussy on a little boy is so tight, get a feel of his cockgetting hard as he feels youfuck him and watching yourcum drip out is hot